Amore Divine Sempre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Il Divo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle
Admin
Belle

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyTue Jun 06, 2006 4:21 pm

Please post up your experiences meeting these charming gentlemen here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://amoredivinesempre.forumotion.com
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Number of posts : 167
Location : In the heart & mind of the man whos my inspiration - ALFIO
Registration date : 2006-05-01

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 07, 2006 3:54 am

ohhhhh can't wait to hear about others 'experiences' about meeting the lads Razz

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alfiosgirl
Belle
Admin
Belle

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: meeting il divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyThu Jun 08, 2006 2:58 am

My il divo experience: - i basically copy and pasted this from the actual il divo forum, so if you're on that forum.. ignore this rambling mess Rolling Eyes

Right it actually started 2 days before the concert when I PMd Rania who was also going to the concert. Now originally my sister and I had planned to go in a little early, take a tour by the Lindt Concept store, have woodfire pizza then settle down for a nice concert… boy were did we seriously undervalue what we’d be doing!!! You may have noticed Rania’s and my post.. sorry that it was a little scrambled… we were still psyched from meeting the guys, giving them the bear in front of everyone and of course.. we just had champagne .. u figure the rest.!

After contacting Rania and her sister Veronica and discovering that she would be delivering a MASSIVE amount of flowers and a GIGANTIC bear we decided that we’d help cart the stuff across the road (they were staying at the Swiss Hotel opposite the State Theatre.. how appropriate the name Wink
Ok so we did the Lindt thing and the Pizza thing then met Rania at the hotel at 7 as agreed. We went up called her down, she took us up to her floor (eventually – she couldn’t remember where her room was, or even on what floor.. that’s how psyched we were! ) eventually we got it together… see the pics.. and got everything off and loaded into the elevator ready to deliver.. only we forgot to press the number on the elevator (brilliant… sheer brilliance we would have stood there for at least 5 minutes just talking and nor realizing we weren’t going anywhere).. ok so got that together.. got out and then had everyone.. hotel staff, guests, people in the street, cars, security all staring at us. Why?
4 gals dressed in all black with red scarves carting across arm loads of flowers, cards, bags, and yep the BEAR (Rania’s gift to David… ) a huge thank you to the security people at the theatre who were kind enough to hold onto the bear and let us grab him at the encore so we could deliver it much to the laughter and delight of both the crowd and of course the guys.

The actual concert u ask? Well.. its one thing to love their CD”s but really, go see them live. You gain so much more. Little looks between them, the smiles,
Did I mention I was 2 rows from the front? Yep.. in front of urs and sebastien. Oh holy god. That was just plain awesome. They saw us taking photos and were kind enough to pause slightly.. seeing if I can post them.. their support act. Kane Alexander was incredible can’t wait for his album to come out. As much as I love celine dion, even without her, “I believe in you” was amazing.. just plain un freakingbelievably amazing. David’s voice was beautiful. The passion and the power behind Carlos was incredible. Sebastien.. wow.. just oh my lord. Wow. And Urs.. what a voice. And they were all so charming and kind. Complete gentlemen.. they sang for about an hour doing maybe…. 10 songs. My personal fave is “rejoice” sebastien on guitar? Phwoar. No really!

Other stuff.. lets see we got programmes and thankfully ignored the security people’s directions to go to the other side to meet them.. my sister knows state theatre and led us to the real exit.. so we got to see them leaving  David was filming us and was kind enough to autograph programmes etc. as were the other guys. Got home at 1 in the morning, had to wake up at 5:30 to go to a health seminar that lasted all day. Got out and discovered Adelle was also going to the il divo concert tonight.. so went to meet up with her and her mom Debbie.. what was scary? All the security people and hotel concierges’ remembered us with the bear.. eeek. Its now 9:53 and I’ve taken just under half an hour to type this.. the curtain is coming down sometime soon and I’m expecting messages, phone calls and reports from Adelle regarding tonight’s show…

Can’t wait.. I’m hyped.. or something Razz
Belle
Somewhere in the midst of all their pressies are 4 little black and silver bags containing muppets… couldn’t resist after seeing the Spanish Christmas special.. and certainly wouldn’t have thought of it if I hadn’t come onto this site and seen it.. so everyone : thank you Very Happy Very Happy

Oh yeahh.. and also worth mentioning is the fact that I no longer cringe at the sound of my whole name.. that being :isabelle: after a while u get sick of the jokes.. but hey after hearing them sing my name… not so bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Number of posts : 201

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyThu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 am

My very first live Il Divo experience was when they did the promo for their first album at Warringah Mall - my friend and I went to see them and OMG - it was an absolutely awesome experience. hearing A Mi Manera and Mama live for the first time completely took my breath away. A few of the other fans and I waited until the guys had finished the signing to try and get some photos - the guys were kind enough to pose for us (I have posted the best photo up in the gallery). As my sister wasn't with me at the time, I had strict instructions to take notes and get plenty of photos - which I did!

Going to the concert at State Theatre earlier this year was a very special night I will always remember. The original plan was to take my sister in to visit the Lindt store and go for pizza before the concert. Never did I expect to get a call from my sister (who was half shrieking on the phone) about meeting Rania and her sister Veronica before the concert. Have to say, we did get noticed – four gals in black and red and gold with beautiful bouquets, big bags of wine and chocolates, gift bags of muppets and one oversized baby bear being carried into the State Theatre. Very Happy Thanks to security people who were kind enough to deliver the bouquets and gifts and keep the bear safe until the encore. Think we made an impression since when we went back today to meet Adelle and Debbie, some of the staff remembered us and asked about the bear! Since red scarves were the order of the day, my sister and I asked everyone we saw with a red scarf if they were a fan from the forum – we got a lot of strange looks. tongue Have to say, Kane Alexander as the support act was wonderful and set the mood for the main event very well.

When the orchestra and band started playing an overture, we knew the guys were going to come out shortly. From the first song, I was completely enthralled. They sound fantastic when listening to them or watching them on a special, but to see and hear them live is something else altogether and the music seems to have more soul and depth and just touched my heart. The banter between the guys and introductions to each song were so smooth and time just seemed to fly by. “Mama” and “I close my eyes” have always been two of my favourites and after last night, they are even more memorable. “I Believe” was fabulous – how could it be otherwise with David singing Celine’s part?? Carlos’ passion is totally amazing live and Sebastien’s guitar playing and singing “Rejoice” – wow. Urs – oh my god – that voice is sublime. It was wonderful to be there 2nd row from the front and almost right in front of Urs and Sebastien; absolutely couldn’t have asked for a better spot. Thanks to the guys for being kind enough to pause when we tried to take photos. Loved how they moved around on stage so Carlos and David also wandered by our end of the stage too. “Isabel” almost made my sister fall apart – her name, her favourite song and the guys singing live definitely made her night.

When the end came, and they came back on for an encore, Rania and my sister were ready with the baby bear. They carried it straight up the aisle (much to everyone’s delight) and were front and centre trying to get David’s attention – the look on his face was absolutely priceless! Wish I’d had my camera – definitely a Kodak moment…

After the concert, we waited hoping to meet them on their way out. Thankfully we ignored the security people and went to the alternate stage door which was a very good thing – thanks David for the autograph, I hope the bear becomes a permanent part of the stage setting : )

Finally got home about 1ish and was too hyped up after the drive home listening to Ancora (what else?) and read through the program. Love the heartfelt and personal messages from the guys; it must be hard being away from family and friends for so long, and have to say that their efforts and devotion to their craft is much appreciated. Thank you guys for giving so much pleasure with what you do wonderfully well.
Back to top Go down
Yvonne35

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyThu Jun 08, 2006 6:42 am

Great reports ladies, I loved reading them, oh maybe one day I will get the opportunity to meet them, like I have Patrizio Buanne, Alfio, Human Nature, Daniel Belle, Anthony Callea, Taxi ride, Shannon Noll. I hope so.
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyFri Jun 09, 2006 4:32 am

Wonderful report Lynn!!!!!

There has to be photos of Rania giving that
bear to David somewhere..... Question Razz Razz Razz Razz

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptySun Jun 11, 2006 7:02 am

Thanks Jacqueline Embarassed had thought of putting it on the Il Divo site but then realised it was almost the same stuff as Belle's!

From what I gather, someone did manage to get a photo of Rania and Belle giving the bear to David but they were cut out of the shot - you can only see David leaning down to try and hoist the bear onto the stage....big bear.... Razz

Did you go to any of their UK concerts? Would love to hear your report....
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 14, 2006 3:13 am

Hello Lynn

Yes, I did get to several of the UK concerts and I did review all of them-except the one on the 15th April in Manchester.

I will 'get' my reviews and post them all here for you to read Razz Razz

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 14, 2006 3:17 am

BRIGHTON Centre-30th March 2006

WOW.....OMG.....WOW.....OMG.....it was like that,but I shall start from the beginning

I left the house in the morning,it was just after 9am,for the trip into Birmingham-where I caught a coach down to Gatwick Airport's South Terminal-where I picked up a ticket for a fellow Diva I was supposed to pick up the ticket as soon as I got off the coach from Birmingham,but the man I was collecting if from never showed up till 3.20pm My onward trip to Brighton continued at 3.25pm,with a journey that took 50 minutes.It was the longest 50minutes of my life.The anticipation,by now was killing me.....the minutes were ticking by and it was getting closer and closer to that moment where I was due to see my first ever IL DIVO concert

The goosebumps had long since started and I just couldn't wait to set eyes on my beloved King Cutie Carlos once more.....4 months is a long time to go without

In the days leading upto the concert,I had tried to swap my ticket for one on Carlos' side,as I believed that my ticket was on Urs and Sebastien's side of the stage.You can imagine my delight,when I discovered that my ticket actually was on Carlos' side of the stage I wanted to jump up and down like "a mad one" when I discovered that I was actually going to be under Carlos' nose for most of the night But also being under Carlos' nose meant only one thing-I was also going to be under David's nose to I certainly wasn't going to complain at all.....I just couldn't wait to see the lads sing live

The night before Brighton,the lads were in Cardiff and after seeing the photos from there that were posted,I was worried that I was developing a 'lil thing' for Urs

The night began shortly after 7.30pm,when Hayley Westenra appeared on the stage from out of nowhere to sing a few songs.She sounded fantastic and has a great voice.I actually enjoyed listening to her,when before she walked onstage I didn't think that I would enjoy hearing her sing.But she won me over.

The anticipation was way beyond belief.....my heart was beating so fast,that I thought it was going to explode in the lead upto the moment that the lads would appear,in all their glory right before us.

Soon after 8.30pm the lights went out,the curtains fell away and the "Il Divo band" began to play lil' snippets of various Il Divo songs.They sounded rather good,but all we wanted was IL DIVO.....then there they were,right before my eyes.....CARLOS,SEBASTIEN,URS & DAVID as they four of them burst into "Regresa A Mi".....I just sat there thinking 'OMG they are real....they can sing' Quite a silly thing to think.....but it was one of those moments that you only get to experience once-the moment these 4 beautiful men appear right infront of your eyes for the very first time.

My heart appeared to stop,when Carlos sung his first notes But it hadn't stopped I was just experiencing the mans mind blowing power to knock all he sings to from off their feet The other three weren't doing too bad themselves either,but Carlos.....now that man must know what effect he has on women As that effect was happening to me

David has an awesome voice for a live performance.Its like nothing on earth,it's hard to describe David's voice-best you experience it's awesome powere for yourself.....you will not regret it,not for one moment.

Sebastien-now hes a 'different kettle of fish' altogether from on the Il Divo cd's.Sebastien's voice has greatly improved over the months and is just stunning in 'all it's glory' onstage.Sebastien is a born performer-he lives for the times that he can give his all onstage for his adoring 'fans' and with Il Divo's "Divas" Sebastien has many who adore him,for the performer he is and the person that he is.

Then there is Urs.....the Swiss "love god"-the Divo whos done wonders for the sales of Toblerones all around the world.His coolest and ability to 'look sexy' just by walking a few paces across the stage in unbelieveable.....but for me the night belonged to Carlos-well I think so anyway.That man litrally 'bust a gut' each and every time he opened is mouth.I was just in awe of him,even more so that ever before.

There were many moments that made me want to smile and many that made me want to cry and many that just warmed my heart.Carlos...now he made my heart smile and my body glow in one lil' moment that I shared with him,when I went up to the stage.It was just as if Carlos & I were the only ones in the room for that split second in time.

I can't remember the exact order that the songs were in,as some parts were just a blur.....but it was a night that I will never forget in my life.

4 hearts were giving their all for us up on that stage! The night was over all too quickly as they ended with "My way".....

A beautiful night-thank you iL DIVO
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 14, 2006 3:17 am

BIRMINGHAM NEC Arena - 2nd April 2006

I don't really know where to Begin about last night to
be honest but I will have a go at what I can remember
from it.....

I arrived inside the arena to go and find my seat
right at the front and was very peeved off to
find,like in Brighton-another fairly high stage.Gone
seem to be the days were you can view performers on
the same level-I feel that a crick in my neck is going
to develope during this tour-as everytime I raised my
head to look straight at the lads last night I just
wanted to yell 'ouch' as it kept wincing a lil' each
time.

CARLOS-bloody hell - he looked fantastic,sounded
fantastic...is there anything negative to say about
that man...?! Not a word I don't think.He's so
tanned,suave and OMG-he's pure sex on legs with the
voice to match.The eyebrows were going crazy-I gotta
say that the only thing dancing faster than his
eyebrows - was the feeling that my heart was going to
burst,it was beating so heavy 'n' fast that it worried
me for a while....and this was only after two
concerts.....IL DIVO are definitly not good for the
heart rate at all!!!!!

DAVID - WOW.....a man with a voice that could "raise
the Titanic".....he's simply outstanding to look at
and to listen to.....a pure 'n' pleasurable night was
had from the sheer power and beauty of David's voice.

SEBASTIEN.....he has a voice that matches his
suit-pure GOLD! No more I can really say about
Sebastien.

URS - dare I even say what that man was doing to me
last night-he had me litrally squirming in my seat and
half the time I didn't know where to put myself.
I think he must have seen the poem I wrote after
Cardiff about his thighs! Something definitly made him
keep looking right at me last night and at one point I
winked back at him and he smiled right back.....I
litrally didn't know what to do as he virtually rooted
me to my seat!!!!!

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 14, 2006 3:19 am

BIRMINGHAM NEC Arena - 14th April 2006

It's David's birhday.....so what does he decide to go
and do..? Celebrate it with several thousand fans!!!!!
And what a better way to do it.....a DIVO birthday in
Birmingham-fantastic!

It's my third concert of the tour,or is it fourth..?
Dunno I never could count...whatever was to happen,I
knew that I would have to behave myself as my mum was
going to be there-even though I knew that she woud be
at the other end of the Arena from me.

I arrived,with mum in tow at the Arena after a 28
minute drive from home to get there.

"I didn't realise it was so close" mum said to me,as
we arrived there only 28 minutes after leaving home.

"I've been telling you for years that it is" I replied.....
the conversation carried on like that for a while,but we
had a concert to get to.

After wondering around the grounds at the NEC,we
headed back to the car,in the East car park to collect
the bag with David's gifts in.I had got him a gorgeous
hand made teddy bear card and a forever friends
birthday bear and the main item which weighed the bag
down was an american-hand decorated carrot cake-topped
with iced rabbits(I bet it has been demolished by
now).....

It was soon time for the concert.....Hayley Westenra
sounded beautiful once more-but i've been a fan of
hers long before it was announced she was supporting
IL DIVO on many of their World Tour dates.I went out
and bought her "live in New Zealand" dvd after the
concert in Brighton at the end of March-she's great to
watch and listen to.

But without a doubt,we were all there to see IL
DIVO(or in my case Carlos 'n' David.....)and were
waiting with baited breath for them to appear on
stage.Shortly after 8.40pm they appeared-a lil'
late,but I don't think that any of us noticed or even
cared.....they were right there in front of us and
were already raising tempretures after the first verse
of "Regresa A Mi" of which by the time Carlos had sung
the word "....Pasionnnn" I was already to melt right
into me seat and collapse into a heap of mush onto the
floor at his feet.I managed to keep myself composed
though,as I wasn't sure of the identity of the two
people sat beside me...they seemed polite enough-but I
think they were American and I didn't want them to
think I was mad...they were good enough to watch my
bags while I nipped off and chattered to me mammy in
the interval after Hayley though.("Thanks the two of
you"...whoever you were!).

The lads were on top form tonight and Carlos,with his
flirting could easily have been whipping me up into
his own personal frenzy.....His voice is just WOW -
the only voice in the world which is better than Carlos'
is,well.....I can't think of one.....and I doubt in my
lifetime I'll ever hear someone who puts as much zest
and passion into a performance as what Carlos does.He
really reaches for perfection...he's a joy to watch,he
really is.

The lads were really moving through the songs with the
greatest of ease.But the WOW moment for me was when
they sung "Happy Birthday" to David.The look on
David's face was so sweet to see...he was really
surprised and taken aback by it all.But
Carlos,Sebastien and Urs did David proud.What a
fantastic night we were all having.....but we knew it
was drawing to a close when they all sat themselves on
the edge of the stage for "Somewhere".....it was
during this lil' gem that I went to David and
presented my bag of gifts to him.He took them from
off me and took hold of my hand and squeezed it
within' his.....thank you David for probably making me
blush,when you looked straight into my eyes,smiled at
me before you said "thankyou".....no need
David.....it's you we should be thanking for giving us
the gift of your voice.

It was over all too soon though,as the night was
wrapped up for us all,once again with "Heroe" and "A
Mi Manera".....heaven!

Thanks IL DIVO-for yet another amazing performance!!!

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyWed Jun 14, 2006 3:21 am

BIRMINGHAM NEC Arena 18th April 2006

Right ladies.....there are Divo's and there is Carlos

Don't you just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a man who gives his all
for all of those he performs infront of.....

Well today was always going to be different,as we knew it was
the final night of the tour...Mum was raring to go and she had
the car pointing in the direction of the NEC before 3pm
Mum couldn't wait to get there!!!!!

Hang on mum.....they were not onstage till 8.30pm.....there
is no rush to get there!!!!!

Well we arrived inside the NEC's East car park and it was virtually
empty,so we parked the car and went for a wonder-with a huge
bouquet in tow and plenty of pressies,that would later be handed
over to the lads-well,in my case Carlito

Concert time.....

Hayley was her usual gentle self...charming and with a voice
that could light a rainbow.....she sounded fantastic,as always but
we,in all honesty-we were there to see IL DIVO and the moment
of anticipation was killing us all.....the atmosphere was different
tonight.I managed to swap with a Diva on the front row...I just
had to be closer to Carlos-thank Julie.....I owe you one for letting
me swap with you and therefore my seat being closer to the KING
CUTIE!!!!!

IL DIVO opened,as always with Regresa A Mi....and we were just
swept along on a crest of a wave from that moment onwards.It
was just the most wonderful atmoshere.....Sebastien was his usual
self ELEGANT,CHARMING,SUAVE.....Urs was Urs.....very proper and
there to be read like a book that you cant wait to turn the pages of
and wait for more of the story.....David really does have a voice that
sends shivers through you when he's really on it!!!!!

But,without a doubt,for me.....when Carlos sings,it's as if he is the
only man in the room.....the power that his voice can create has the
ability to leave you breathless but wanting more and more.

The set list is a blur in all honesty.....as in my heart I was,at many
times tonight just trying hard to fight back the tears inside me.I just
about managed it.....but it sure was hard

I took something over to each of the lads for once.....and went to
Carlos last of all-my heart is for this man and will forever be for
him.Carlos smiles with his eyes and when his eyes smile it creates
a beautiful sight....heaven on stage.....

I cant really add much to this report.....as I am just in awe of these
four men right now.....

I want to be in dreamland and IL DIVO have taken me there tonight

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Adelle

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-08

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 am

Hmmm, is this thread really safe for me?????? Hmmmm.....I will write my experience laters coz i gtg but I can just say, BRACE YOURSELVES!!!! All im saying is, Urs hid behind Carlos when I screamed for him and I fell into Davids arms......hehehe YOU CANT WAIT CAN YA?!?! lol

Love Dell xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Adelle

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon Jun 19, 2006 9:28 am

p.s. For those of you who dont know me, I LOVE URS!
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Adelle

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon Jun 19, 2006 9:33 am

U cannot have Urs! Only Uber-Babes can!

ROCK GOD!!! (according to me and Rania)

Such sexyness makes me thud
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon Jun 19, 2006 10:24 am

OMG Jacqui Shocked - can't believe you got to go to so many concerts. Totally in awe at your reports. cheers Sounds like you had a brilliant time (as if it would be anything else??) Very Happy Glad that your mum also had a good time and enjoyed herself too Smile

Hmmm....not really sure if this is a safe thread for you Adelle. Think we need to get the thud cushion out and have hazard signs up here! affraid Twisted Evil Although, the warning to brace ourselves is much appreciated hehe.... As for Urs hiding behind Carlos, totally can't understand why..... tongue Twisted Evil tongue
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon May 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Shocked I cant believe there have been no reports
in this thread since last year...I shall go and get
the one I wrote for Birmingham(uk) last week Razz

J x
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Birmingham(uk) 23rd May 2007   Meeting Il Divo EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:01 pm

This is kinda my report.....

Well,I was really looking forward to tonight.Not only because I
was going to see the adorable Carlos again,but because I was
going to be able to see the other man that i've become really
besotted with-William Joseph Embarassed God in heaven that man
has it all...he's gorgeous,he can play the piano like its a gift
from god and he(As I found out afterwards) is a genuinly nice
person with a great sense of humour.

He walked on stage and I was like "****,he's gorgeous"
-Well I also said it to the girl sat next to me Embarassed Anyway,the
more he played the more I was like "Hell mama,he can play all
night" Embarassed But buggers luck,we were there to see ID Laughing Anyway
William continued to play and I litrally continued to drool and
take it all in Embarassed

Anyway,he was over all to quickly and I just wanted to sulk Crying or Very sad

Ahwell,during the break mama brought me a coffee and we
chatted for a bit,but then she went to her seat and I stayed in
mine as it was soon time for ID.Soon the band were seated
and the next we knew there they were WOW Razz

Please dont ask me for a songlist,as I cant remember Embarassed Shocked
The highlights...

CARLOS - he does sexy like I do cups of coffee Embarassed Laughing He didn't
miss a note or a skip of my heart all night...a man whos happy
and thats plain for all to see Razz

DAVID 'I think I forgot my underpants' MILLER - He was on fire
tonight,or was that just in my opinion-i'm not sure.Well most of
the night he was Razz He sounded fab anyway and he looked mighty
fine to Razz

SEBASTIEN - Now he was the subdued one tonight in my eyes.I have
a feeling that something was bothering him,he didn't go over to the
left tonight as much as he did last night...

URS - Now he's like a slab of Lindt chocolate...smooth,silky,slick
and very tasty Shocked Oh and he sounded damn good to!

MY Highlights...I managed to get to the front of the round bit for
Somewhere(plus RAM)...I was a bit naffed off I was a few feet
away from the spot I was last night...but Carlos kneeled down
right infront of me...I looked up at him and he smiled & grinned
at me Embarassed The temptation to just stroke his thighs was there
but thats not the thing to do Embarassed Not my style at all and i've
been around Carlos many times and he knows thats 'not me'
either Cool Still Carlos,you've got a great pair of legs on ya and
you've got an even better pair of lungs to :wink:

It was during RAM that Sebastien was stood in front of me for
many seconds(nice legs Seb,great chest Embarassed )and for some
reason I wanted to stroke those shoes he was wearing Shocked They
had a really nice pattern on the toe caps area Razz I couldn't see
what the pattern was though Embarassed

Also during 'have you ever really loved a woman'(cant spell the
actual title Embarassed ) Carlos looked straight at me,raised his
eyebrows and winked Shocked (I know it was directed at me,
because the ladies on either side of me turned and looked at
me to see who he was winking at Embarassed Razz

What a man...Carlos ya know I love ya darl Razz

Afterwards...Now I just had to meet William Cool I knew he would
be by the merchandise stand.He had a swarm of Divas around
him,so I was patient and I had my turn Embarassed He's even better
looking close up that what he is on stage Razz Cool He signed my
ticket and I also got a photo with him to.I must say I put my
arm right around his back before he did the same with me Razz
Now William-your hands were very warm Laughing What a nice guy!
I wanted to give him a copy of the book that I helped a mate
to write and he was very happy to accept that.I then had to
leave him,as there were others there and mum wanted to leave.

All in all a beautiful night...

Jacqueline
Back to top Go down
Belle
Admin
Belle

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 6:05 am

Now THAT was a report... though.. umm I'm wondering if some of that may be suitable for children under the age of 15....... Twisted Evil

Thanks for the report Jacqui and I'm glad you had such a smokin' time. As soon as we saw William Joseph we got his CD too, unfortunately he wasn't around at the end... at least that we saw!

now... i'm off to have some lindt... the actual chocolate you naughty girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Il Divo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Il Divo   Meeting Il Divo Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Il Divo
Page 1 of 1