Amore Divine Sempre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
potential_genius

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-05-10

IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 1:43 pm

Il Divo have announced the release of their third album, "Siempre".
It is spanish for "always" and its worldwide release date is 28th November. The lucky people in the USA get it one week earlier.

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

It is a special day for me, November 28th. I start work at a very important place for my career dreampath. I hope that at the end of the day, I can pop into Sanity and pick up the newest release from the men we love the most, IL DIVO!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

king king king king
David Urs Sebastien Carlos
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Adelle

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-08

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 5:57 am

HELLO!!!! I AM LOVING THIS!!! WOO HOO!!!!! *THUD* MORE URS! LOL.........WOW!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! IM EXCITED RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!! You have lightened up my day potential_genius!!!
bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl innocent - pray innocent - pray innocent - pray innocent - pray wave wave wave wave wave applause applause applause hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper (
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Number of posts : 167
Location : In the heart & mind of the man whos my inspiration - ALFIO
Registration date : 2006-05-01

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 5:13 am

Laughing Do I sense that you're a tad excited Adelle cheerleader dancing bear cheerleader dancing bear

Jacqueline xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alfiosgirl
Belle
Admin
Belle

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 7:36 am

Thank you so much for posting up about Siempre, according to Sebastien on their forum, it is a lot closer in style to the first album with some swing in it.. should be interesting and i certainly can't wait.

In other Il Divo related news, South American and Japanese fans can look forward to a visit from the guys in 2007.

Wow those guys never stop do they???
Back to top Go down
https://amoredivinesempre.forumotion.com
Yvonne35

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 10:24 am

You know what, I never thought I would be so grateful to Maria Sharapova winning the ladies US open title. I know what you are thinking what has Maria got to do with this.

Well if the match had gone to three sets, Maria was already two sets up to Justine Henin- Hardenne- well there would have been no opportunity for channel 9 to put on Il divo- the one we have seen many times and from the Encore DVD, but it was aired again last Sunday week, in the early afternoon. I had been up all morning watching the US Open on Channel 9 anyway, I didn't tune into any other programs that morning.

They had time for both Maria and Justine to give their speeches and accept their trophies for winner and runner-up and then they closed the telecast for the ladies final and then we were treated with the wonderful surprise of Il Divo on the tv screen, before the next program was to air.

so thankyou Maria.

note: I was originally barracking for Justine to win the ladies title. I don't like all of Maria's grunting on the court.

So yes, I love nice surprises like that.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Admin
Belle

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 6:05 am

i have to agree,
though i completely missed the il divo rerun, i have the dvd so i'm not too upset Razz i love how happy coincidences occur.... they make life so much more interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alfiosgirl

alfiosgirl

Number of posts : 167
Location : In the heart & mind of the man whos my inspiration - ALFIO
Registration date : 2006-05-01

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 7:21 am

I have a confession to make-i've had my own copy of Siempre in my cd pile since the day that it was released over here in the UK and i've only just put it into the cd player for its first spin Shocked Shocked (Mums had it playin' in the car though,so I had heard most of it upto this point...)

I couldn't really see or think through the tears that were streaming down my face upon the first listen.Words can't really explain what on earth was going through my mind.Carlos only had to sing a single note and my heart was completly lost in a river of tears.

Something tells me that the concert in May is going to be one of the hardest nights of my life Crying or Very sad Thank heavens i'm only going to one,as I don't think that my emotions can take two back to back at this time in my life.

It takes a ripped soul to find a broken heart,but it takes something very special to replace it for one that's mended.....

Jacqueline
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alfiosgirl
Belle
Admin
Belle

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 5:15 am

lmao... you've had it for that long and abstained from listening to it!!! that's some impressive feat of willpower Razz

I hope the guys know how much they move everyone - though to be completely honest Siempre didn't quite live up to my expectations. I really really wished that the guys had created their own song from start to finish rather than putting their incredible talent to songs already created. who knows.. i may get my wish yet....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!   IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IL DIVO, SIEMPRE!!!!
Page 1 of 1