Amore Divine Sempre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amici's Live Performances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle
Admin
Belle

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Amici's Live Performances Empty
PostSubject: Amici's Live Performances   Amici's Live Performances EmptyTue Jun 06, 2006 4:20 pm

Tell us about when you first met Amici.. and any other times Very Happy I realise quite a few of us have been lucky enough to meet these talented folks more than once Wink
Back to top Go down
https://amoredivinesempre.forumotion.com
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Amici's Live Performances   Amici's Live Performances EmptyWed Jun 07, 2006 5:59 am

Talented is definitely right and Amici are lovely people too. Met them for the first time last year - it was my birthday and they had an in-store at Castle Towers in Sydney - definitely the best present ever seeing them perform live and then meeting them after. My sister was with me too - fortunately we have very similar taste in music - and she mentioned to Tsakane and David that it was my birthday....gotta love the little sister. I got birthday wishes from both of them. Smile A memorable first meeting.

Seeing Amici perform live at the Sydney Opera House earlier this year was fantastic too - it was so sad when Geoff announced he was leaving Crying or Very sad and he definitely deserved the standing ovation after his performance of 'My Way'. Also met Adelle and Debbie for the very first time that night and met Amici after the performance too - lots of great memories....

Has anyone else seen Amici in action?
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Adelle

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Amici's Live Performances   Amici's Live Performances EmptyFri Jun 30, 2006 3:32 am

Bah! Where do I begin? The first time I saw them was 3 years ago at Bondi Junction. I also met SpecialJenny there for the first time as well. Lots of fantastic memories! Then it was the Opera House Concert and the Newy (hehehe Davids birhthday!) later on in the same year, the next time was at Castle Hill for another promo tour and then at Geoffs farwell concerts this year in Feb at the Opera House and Newy again! Yeah so all up 6 shows I have been too!

Love Dell xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Amici's Live Performances   Amici's Live Performances EmptyFri Jun 30, 2006 12:31 pm

Thanks for sharing Adelle egg heart Can't wait to add more memories when Amici come back cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amici's Live Performances   Amici's Live Performances Empty

Back to top Go down

Amici's Live Performances
Page 1 of 1